Saturday, June 10, 2006

Early June Musings...

My last night in Bromley Hall. I'm one of four people in this entire building. It's kinda cool, but kinda creepy at the same time. I'm going to be leaving here at 10 AM tomorrow, and won't be back to Athens for at least six months.

To all my Bromley Hall staff members: Thanks for making this whole year my favorite in the department. I wish you all well for next year, whether you return to Cathy's staff, moving to a different staff, or moving on altogether.

To the Ohio University Game Show Appreciation Society: Although I will not be there during Fall Quarter, the team is in confident hands, and a piece of me will stay behind. I've left my game bag and banner with Dave, and they will be prevelant during Fall's meetings. Also, Ben, I'm sending you all my software so you can use it during the meetings.

To EVERYONE: I'll keep in contact with you all during my tenure at CBS, although it may not be very often, as I will only have internet access at Television City. I'll try to keep my Facebook profile updated with the newest pictures from inside the studio and all around Los Angeles. Stay tuned to this blog for constant updates about my internship, as I will use this as my journal.

Now, some news about my job and apartment. My apartment is official! Once I move in on July 18, I will send you my mailing address. Also, I have received a definite start date and time for the internship. I am to report to CBS Television City at 11 AM on Tuesday, August 22. WOO HOO!!

More to come later...

No comments: