Tuesday, June 20, 2006

3 weeks to go...

June 19 has come and gone. I'm now officially old enough to run for Congress and rent a car. I got my Price is Right tickets yesterday for July 12, 13, and 17. That was the first sign that I'm ready to leave town!

What's been going on recently:
--Dropped $173 on a new wardrobe, including khakis and conservative Hawaiian shirts, for work.
--Got confirmation about the dress code at CBS from Roger D. Casual is OK, except for shorts. What's that mean? Every article in my wardrobe has been pre-approved!
--Finished up the software for Game Show Congress V. Took me long enough.

Game Show Marathon is now in the home stretch, with one semifinal down. Brande is in for Family Feud, and Kathy and Lance play Match Game on Thursday. My report card for the Marathon will be up after Feud on the 29th.

No comments: