Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Yet another reason to like CBS

So, I started flipping around at 10 PM tonight when lo and behold, The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! Fantastic! Now that I have something to watch, I'm happy! I really need a social life, I know.

Well, instead of having one, I've decided to put some work in on "OU Price is Right" coming up in February. Hey, the more I have done now, the less work I have to put in during the quarter. So far, I've managed to get the donation letters done for College, Follett's, and Specialty Bookstores; the board graphics for Any Number, Poker Game, and 3 Strikes; and most, if not all, of the Staff Info Packet. There may be some stuff I'll need to add to it. Thankfully, there are still 24 days before I go back.

I'm totally ready for Winter Quarter. GSAS now has THREE events to put on during the Quarter, two on the SAME NIGHT!! "Wheel of Fortune" for West Green, and "Press Your Luck" for UPC, and neither one we have to buy prizes for! BOTH ARE COMPLETELY FUNDED!!

No comments: