Sunday, December 04, 2005

The First Post

Well, well, well. Here it is. The first post on my first blog.

So, let's see...what has gone down today?

I've managed to straighten up my room at home again to make it more video game friendly. I watched Pete Weber win this Sunday's PBA Tour event (way to go, PDW!). Ooh, I had Chinese food for dinner...General Tso's chicken. Yum yum. Not the same as Athens $3.75 Chinese, but just as good. There's some left over that I may have to finish off before the night is over.

So, after PDW's 3-pin victory, I've managed to drown myself in NFL action. Cincinnati won (that shouldn't have happened), and, tragically, Denver lost. After that depressing defeat, I decided to go rent Madden 2005 and recreate the game. So far, 1st Quarter's over and Denver leads 3-0. I stopped playing (saved the game) so I could watch "Family Guy" before I realized it was a rerun (Brian the Bachelor), but Family Guy is Family Guy.

Oh, what a social life I lead. Well, more news to come tomorrow. "Price is Right" @ 11 AM, and it's my turn to recap for Game Show NewsNet. Take it easy for now, you bloggers you!

No comments: