Saturday, March 18, 2006

Game Show Marathon...26.2 miles of gooey goodness

OK, so, who hasn't seen the news about the new CBS retro-ganza, "Game Show Marathon"? From what I hear it sounds AMAZING!! If you haven't heard about it, I suggest you read it.

Now, on to other things.

If you have a chance to spend $1.99 on an order of Long John Silver's Buttered Lobster Bites, you may want to either save your money or get two pieces of fish. It's a tiny box, granted it contains about 20 to 30 bites in it. They're good, but not worth the $1.99, unless the size were bigger. I ordered a large, and I got the one-size-confuses-all box.

Also, something that grinds my gears...

I have to nix mail while I'm on duty in Bromley. Why is it that mail is still misdelivered while I'm at home?!? I just went down the hill to check the mail and we got mail for our neighbor TWO DOORS UP THE ROAD!! Who does that?

That's it for now. Peter Tomarken tribute starts at 9 AM tomorrow (3/19) on GSN. 18 back-to-back episodes of Press Your Luck. Don't miss a minute.

No comments: