Friday, June 18, 2010

Packing up the house...

Yeesh...moving is rough.  We've been packing up the house for at least the past three weeks, and it looks like we haven't made a major dent.  Granted, we horsed TWO dressers out to the farm house we're moving to (one of which, a cherry dresser, had to go up a narrow flight of stairs on a dolly), but my room is still crammed full of years of crap.

Just a short list of what I still have left:  my entire DVD collections, 7 chess sets, my Wii with all my games, my big desktop computer, 24" monitor, Blu-Ray Player, almost every stitch of clothing, and my entire "Price is Right" home game and prop collection.

With all that said, we've imposed a deadline to be out of the house on June 26...a week from tomorrow.  8 days to get everything out of the house and all the utilities turned off.  Can we do it?  The countdown is on...

No comments: